Updated July 7, 2020
- All office drive-up windows remain open for their regular hours. We strongly encourage customers to use the drive-up windows and limit lobby transactions.
- Office lobbies are open from 8 am - 1 pm with limited access (maximum of two customers at a time); appointments are strongly recommended! Please click here for lobby entrance guidelines.
- Office lobbies are open from 1 pm - closing by appointment only; to schedule an appointment, call us at 978-462-3106.
- All drive-up windows open 8 am - 12 noon.
- Access to lobbies is by appointment only.
Our Boxford office is closed until further notice.
ATMs and Night Depositories are available 24/7 at all offices. In addition, you can call us for any questions or concerns at 978-462-3106 Monday through Friday from 8 am - 6 pm and Saturday from 8 am - 12 noon.
SBA (Small Business Administration) Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
Completed Application here (please pay special attention to Question #7 and initial questions #5 and 6)
Calculation and back-up documents as to how you arrived at 'average monthly payroll'
2019 annual 940 or 941’s for all four quarters of 2019
Payroll records to verify individual salaries over $100,000 and employees of record
2019 Federal Income Tax Return for Partnerships and Sole Proprietors / Independent Contractors only
- To send documents securely, go to our website (www.institutionforsavings.com)
- Click on the Loans tab and then Commercial tab
- Click on the brown box that says, 'Secure Document Upload'
- Include your email address in the 'From' box and choose 'PPP Applications' as the Recipient
- Attach the required documents as files 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Click 'Send This File' to upload. The documents will automatically be encrypted and no password is required.
- You will receive a generic email confirming your information has been successfully sent.
24-hour automated telephone banking at 1-800-437-6703
Your money is safe with us.
Protect your identity.
Cyber-criminals often take advantage of uncertain times, leading to an increase in scam activity. Please know we’re always keeping tabs on your account(s) with real-time fraud monitoring and alerts, but note that we’ll never call you to ask that you provide or verify your account numbers, username or password, secure access code, or full social security number. For more, visit our Security Alerts page.