We are pleased to introduce Online Credential Protection, an enhanced layer of defense that encrypts each keystroke as you enter your User ID and Password to prevent malicious malware from recording and capturing your personal login information. It also protects specific webpage segments containing credential input fields from being recorded and captured.
IMPORTANT: If you currently have your User Name and/or Password saved in your current browser, you need to delete those saved credentials to ensure that you can access Internet Banking beginning December 6th.
For instructions on how to do this, please choose and click on one of these links below pertaining to the browser you use:
Screenshots depict newest browser versions. For further support please reference the support page for your particular browser.
1) Select the Gear icon in the top right corner, then select Safety, and then Delete Browsing History.
2) Un-check Preserve Favorites Website Data, then Check-Off Form Data, and Passwords. Then click Delete.
3) After clicking Delete you will receive a confirmation notice along the bottom of your browser page.
1) Click on Safari from the top left of your screen, then select Preferences.
2) Next, select Passwords. You may be prompted to enter your computer’s password at this point.
3) Next, highlight the item(s) titled "cm.netteller.com" and then select remove. *Optional: Uncheck the AutoFill user names and passwords box. If you do not uncheck this box please be sure to select "Never for this site" when prompted to save your password for our site.
4) Select Remove to confirm the removal of the saved password.
1) Select the Menu button from the top right of your screen (arrow #1 in the image). Then select Preferences.
2) Then select Security (1), then Saved Logins (2).
3) Next, highlight the item titled http://cm.netteller.com and then select Remove.
1) Select the Menu button from the top right corner of your screen (1). Then select Settings (2).
2) Scroll down to the bottom of your page and then select Advanced.
3) Next, scroll down until you see the section titled Passwords and forms. We will be using both of these options in the next two steps.
4) Select Autofill Settings. Then, on the next screen switch the blue button off to turn off Autofill.
5) Click the back arrow at the top of the page. Then select Manage Passwords. Then, highlight the item titled “cm.netteller.com” and click the 3 dots to the right of it.
6) Once you click the 3 dots to the right of the selected item you will have the option to Remove the saved password. Select Remove.