Introducing E-Statements . . . A secure, fast, convenient, and environmentally safe way to receive your monthly bank statements and notices.
You can choose to receive your Institution for Savings checking, savings, money market, mortgage, and overdraft protection account statements and notices electronically, rather than in the traditional paper format! Select loan statements and notices are also available with more coming soon.
The benefits to E-Statements are numerous.
- Secure! Like our Internet Banking, E-Statements utilizes the highest level, state-of-the-art security measures and your E-Statements are encrypted with the Internet Banking ID and password that you use to log into Internet Banking. As always, we strongly suggest that you protect your Internet Banking credentials and do not share them.
- Fast! E-Statement notices are delivered directly to the email address you provide us with as soon as your statement is ready for viewing. No waiting for the mail.
- Convenient! Once you access your statement, you can then print and/or store it on your PC or a CD for convenient storage.
- Environmentally Conscious! No more wasteful paper or boxes of paper statements to store or discard.
- Free! There is no cost to enroll in E-Statements.
Enrolling in E-Statements is easy but you must be an Internet Banking customer with a current ID and password to sign up. If you currently use Internet Banking, simply log into Internet Banking, click on the E-Statement tab, and enroll your accounts. Whenever a statement or notice is produced, you'll receive a courtesy email letting you know that your document is ready and available for viewing. It will contain a direct link to your statement or notice. It's that simple!
To use E-Statements, you must have:
- an internet connection and Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, or Safari with 128-bit encryption.
- an active enrollment in Internet Banking.
- an up-to-date email address.
- a PDF Viewer, such as Adobe Reader 6.0 and higher.