IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Blocked Debit Card Transactions
Due to recent fraud trends, we may choose to block or limit the types of transactions processed using your Debit Card. We take such precautions to protect our customers and their funds from potential fraudulent activity.
If you are planning to travel, please contact us directly at 978-462-3106 regarding transaction limitations in the following states:
- New York
You may continue to use your Debit Card in these states for cash withdrawals at ATMs on participating networks. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause but believe that it is necessary given the level of fraudulent activity.
Resources for Business Account Holders
- Reporting Computer, Internet-related, Or Intellectual Property Crime
- The Better Business Bureau’s website on Data Security Made Simpler
- The Federal Trade Commission’s (FTC) interactive business guide for protecting data
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology’s (NIST) Fundamentals of Information Security for Small Businesses
- The jointly issued “Fraud Advisory for Businesses: Corporate Account Takeover” from the U.S. Secret Service, FBI, IC3, and FS-ISAC available on the IC3 website
- NACHA – The Electronic Payments Association’s website has numerous articles regarding Corporate Account Takeover for both financial institutions and banking customers