The Institution for Savings has a policy requiring that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19 or receive an approved exemption. To assist any employee (1) who is disabled or has a qualifying medical condition that the employee and qualified medical professional believe makes being vaccinated unsafe, or (2) who objects to being vaccinated on the basis of a sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, the Bank will consider whether an exemption applies and an accommodation can be made.
The Institution for Savings is seeking a full-time Fraud Prevention Analyst to assist in planning and executing the Bank’s fraud prevention, detection and response program. Under the direction of the Bank’s BSA officer, primary tasks include the following:
- collect and analyze a broad range of financial data to detect and prevent fraudulent activity
- identify potential areas of fraud exposure
- manage the investigation and documentation of fraud cases
- communicate directly with customers on a frequent and ongoing basis to help identify fraud and provide guidance to customers following a fraud event
- work with business units to review and revise fraud prevention policies and procedures to mitigate the impact of new trends
We offer an excellent benefits package: 100% paid medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as dollar for dollar 401(k) match up to 10%; life insurance; disability plan; pension plan after 2 years of service; and generous vacation and paid-time off. To apply: forward resume to PO Box 510, Newburyport, MA 01950; e-mail SVP Human Resources Kathleen Ferreira or complete an application here (applications are also available in any office). We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.