Bank from anywhere, anytime.
We want to make banking easier no matter where life takes you. Whether you're at the ballpark, the beach, or just sitting on your couch, you can manage your money with a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Do your banking early in the morning, late at night, on weekends or on holidays. Do it when you have a short break from the job or the kids. There’s never any waiting in line.
- View account history.
- Transfer funds between accounts.
- Make loan payments.
- Receive alerts with important info about your account.
- Download account information into financial management software programs.
- Questions? Start a Conversation with us from your computer or mobile device!
- Using your IFS goMobile Banking app, enter the dollar amount of the check, take a picture of the check front and back, choose your account, upload, and your deposit is complete.
- You must apply for and be approved for Mobile Deposit.
- Daily and monthly limits apply.
Mobile Deposit Updates, effective August 2, 2021
Goodbye postage stamps! With our free Bill Pay, you can pay your bills quickly, easily, and safely from anywhere with an Internet connection.
- Pay any person or company, from your landscaper to your dog-walker.
- Make one-time payments or schedule recurring payments in a matter of moments.
- Receive emails and text messages with payment reminders.
- Save time and paper by having your bills sent directly to your Bill Pay account.
Choose to receive your Institution for Savings checking, savings, money market and loan statements and notices electronically.
- Receive timely information about account balances and recent transactions.
- Cut down on clutter in your home or office.
- Download monthly statements for later review and analysis.
- Environmentally conscious...and free!
If you believe your online banking credentials (user ID, password, etc.) have been compromised, please do one or ALL of the following without delay:
- Contact us immediately at 978-462-3106 during regular business hours.
- If it is outside of our normal business hours, change your online banking user name and password using a device that you feel safe using (one that has not been compromised). Log into online banking or our mobile app. From the left menu (flyout menu in the app) click on your name in the lower left corner, click on Settings, click on Security and click Edit to change your username and password. IMPORTANT: DO NOT change this information on the device you believe has been compromised. For example, if you have a problem with your laptop, change your credentials using your smart phone. Following this change, call us as soon as possible during normal business hours.