Important Information to Know Before You Apply
- User Name and Password: First-time applying? You will need to create a username and password.
- Existing Institution for Savings customers: this is NOT your online banking username and password. You need to create a NEW one for the online application process.
- Returning applicants: You will need to login with the original user name and password you chose the first time so please keep your username and password in a safe place.
- Creating an account is required to process online applications: While you are not required to create an account, we cannot process your online application until you do so. Creating an account allows you to save your work, check the status of your application, upload documents, and authorize eConsent so that you can receive and sign documents electronically.
- You must answer all questions marked with an asterisk (*): While the other questions may be optional, keep in mind that the more information you provide, the faster we can process your request.
- OBTAINING CREDIT REPORT: IF YOU HAVE A BLOCK OR FREEZE ON YOUR CREDIT REPORT, YOU MUST CONTACT EXPERIAN, EQUIFAX, AND TRANS UNION AND REMOVE THE BLOCK OR FREEZE TO ALLOW US ACCESS TO YOUR CREDIT.
- Follow-up by a lender: After you submit your application, one of our lenders will contact you to discuss the next steps.
- VERY IMPORTANT: The best way to keep your loan application in process is to authorize eConsent. This allows us to email you disclosures and other documents that you can then sign electronically. Once signed, we receive immediate confirmation that allows us to proceed with processing your loan. eConsent can speed up the application process by several days compared to sending documents back and forth using regular mail.
- To enable eConsent: click “I Agree” when prompted at the end of the loan application. If you are applying with a co-borrower, please have them complete their information as appropriate including their contact information.
- Applicant e-mail addresses: It is beneficial (but not required) for each applicant to use their own email addresses when applying. This can remove confusion in the loan process as each applicant will receive separate emails containing their personalized disclosures.
NOTE: We generally lend in eastern Massachusetts and the New Hampshire
seacoast area. If your property is located outside of these regions, please contact us
at 978-358-8890 to determine if we lend in your city or town.
Bank NMLS Number: 409410